sâmbătă, 4 februarie 2012

Friends with benefits

I really have to stop buying into this bullshit Hollywood cliche of true love. I'm just gonna shut myself down emotionally, like George Clooney.

-You're really gonna carry my bag? You're that girl?
-No, I'm gonna change your life. I'm that girl.
-My life is already pretty great.
-Oh, really? You wouldn't be here if your life were pretty great.

You know what I've discovered? It's not who you want to spend Friday night with. It's who you want to spend all day Saturday with. 

-What?
-Nothing, I'm just glad I met you.
-Yeah, well, knowing you doesn't suck either. 

You wanna be happy, find someone you like and never let him go. Or her, if you're into that creepy shit. 

I want my best friend back. Because I'm in love with her. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu