miercuri, 12 octombrie 2011

No strings attached

Adam, you're wonderful. If you're lucky, you're never gonna see me again. 
...
Hey, I heard you and your dad are tunnel buddies, huh? She chose your dad over you, man... That's like... trading an iPod for an A-track. 
...
In ten years from now you're gonna be having sex with your wife. And it's gonna be in the missionary position. And one of you is going to be asleep. And you're gonna think back to this moment and you're gonna call me crying. And I'm gonna laugh in your face. I'm sorry, but it's what I'm gonna do! 
...
Yeah, I know you can dance alone and I know that you'll be fine. 
So...
I don't know. When we lost your father I couldn't stand to see you in pain and I think you knew that. I think that you got good at being strong, for me. But I'm telling you, be hurt. I can take it. The world can take it. 
...
I mean, I know we broke up, but...
Emma, we didn't break up. We never started. 
...
We don't pick who we fall in love with. And it never happens like it should. 
...
I hurt you, I'm sorry. I don't know why I wasted so much time pretending I didn't care. I guess I just... didn't wanna feel like this... It hurts. But I love you, I'm totally, completely in love with you and I don't care if it's too late, I'm telling it anyway. Please, say something. 
Wait. You should know that if you come any closer, I'm not letting you go. 
I love you.
That's good.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu