sâmbătă, 4 februarie 2012

300

Instead ask yourself, my dearest love, what should a free man do?

Goodbye, my love. He doesn't say it. There's no room for softness. Not in Sparta. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves spartans. Only the hard. Only the strong. 

We march. For our lands, for our freedom. We march. 

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

Give them nothing but take from them everything. 

Today no spartan dies. 

-I have lived my entire life without regret until now. It's not that my son gave up his life for his country. It's just that I never told him that I loved him the most, that he stood by me with honor, that he was all that was best in me. 
-My heart is broken for your loss. 
-Heart? I have filled my heart with hate.
-Good. 

-Any message?
-For the queen? None that need be spoken.

-My king, it's an honor to die at your side.
-It's an honor to have lived at yours.

My queen, my wife, my love.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu