joi, 2 februarie 2012

Jerry Maguire

Who had I become? Just another shark in a suit?

Breakdown -> breakthrough.

I hated myself. No, no, no, here's what it was: I hated my place in the world.

I didn't care. I had lost the ability to bullshit. It was the me I always wanted to be.

The things we think and do not say.

That's how you become great, man. Hang your balls out there!

Roll with the punches. Tomorrow's another day.

And even if I have to ride you like Zorro, you're gonna show me the money.

This guy would go home with a gardening tool if it showed interest.

You know that feeling: you're not completely embarrassed yet but glimpse tomorrow's embarrassment?

Wow... that's more than a dress, that's an Audrey Hepburn movie...

Take it easy, don't cry at the beginning of a date. Cry at the end like I do.

Maybe love shouldn't be such a hard work.

-You know this is gonna change everything.
-Promise?

-Do you love her?
-How do I know?
-What do you mean how do you know?You know when you know.

You're better than the rest of them. Don't forget that.

I was just on some wild ride where I thought that I was in love enough for the both of us.

-I'm not a guy who runs. I stick.
-I don't need you to stick.
-What do you want?
-I don't know...
-My soul or something?
-Why not? I deserve that.
-What if I'm not built that way?

On the surface everything looks fine. I've got this great guy and he loves my kid and he sure does like me a lot and I can't live like that. It's not how I'm built.

If this is empty, this doesn't matter.

-Thanks for coming.
-I missed you. What can I say? You're all I've got.

Maybe you're all correct: men are the enemy. But I still love the enemy.

- If this is where it has to happen, this is where it has to happen. I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that?... Tonight our little project, our company had a very big night. A very very big night. But it wasn't complete. It wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice or laugh about it with you. I miss my wife. We live in a cynical world. A cynical world. And we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You complete me.
-Shut up, just shut up! You had me at hello. You had me at hello...

You're my ambassador of kwan, man!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu