luni, 4 aprilie 2011

Eat, pray, love

Wait! I have this for you. Keep grounded so it's like you have four legs. That way you can stay in this world. Also, no looking at world through your head. Look through your heart. That way, you will know God. Which is why you came here, no?

...

Hadn't I wanted this? I had actively participated in every moment of the creation of this life. So why didn't I see myself in any of it? The only thing more impossible than staying was leaving. I didn't wanna hurt anybody, I wanted to slip quietly out the back door and not stop running until I reached Greenland. Instead I made a decision: to pray.. you know...like... to God. And it was such a foreign concept to me that I swear I almost began with: "I'm a big fan of your work."

...

I love your pain. And I love that when we are together I can make it go away. Your love is like a hot panini. When I look into your eyes I hear dolphins clapping.

...

I didn't exactly fall in love with the guy. What happened was I dove out of my marriage and into David's arms exactly the same way a cartoon circus performer dives off a high platform and into a small cup of water, vanishing completely.

...

-Whoof...
-Don't you wanna give me a chance to miss you?

...

-You wanna go away for a year?
-Do you wanna know what I felt when I woke up this morning, Delia? Nothing. No passion, no spark, no faith, no heat, absolutely nothing. And I think I've really gotten past the point where I can be calling this a bad moment.And it just... it terrifies me. I mean, Jesus, this is like... worse than death to me. I mean the idea that this is the person who I'm gonna be from now on...

...

I'm not checking out. I need to change... I have no pulse.

...

I used to have this appetite for food, for my life and it's just gone. I wanna go some place where I can marvel at something. Language, gelato, spaghetti, anything.

...

-I don't know how to be here.
-You wanna know how to be here? Stop constantly waiting for something!

...

My whole life fits in a twelve foot square box... Wow!

...

-I'll probably get back in a week pennyless with dysentery...
-You're my hero.

...

-Io ho una regola: ogni uomo che viene qui non si ferma dormire la notte. Voi, ragazze americane, cuando venite in Italia, volete solo pasta e sausage.
-Io prende.
-E fai bene, brava!

...

It's the perfect combination of italian sounds... I love it.

...

Non si parla cosi in italiano, si parla con i gesti. Si puo parlare tutte le lingue movendo le mani.

...

Maybe you're a woman in search of a word.

...

We all want things to stay the same, David. Settle for living in misery because we're afraid of change, of things crmbling to ruins. Then I looked around in this place, at the chaos it's indoored, the way it's been adapted, burned, pilleged and found a way to build itself back up again and I was reassured maybe my life hasn't been so chaotic, it's just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation... We must always be prepared for endless ways of transformation. Both of us deserve better than staying together because we are afraid we'll be destroyed if we don't.

...

-You have to learn to select your thoughts the same way that you select your clothes everyday. Now that's a power that you can cultivate. You wanna come here and you wanna control your life so bad, work on the mind. That's the only issue you should be trying to controle. 'Cause if you can't master your thoughts, you're in trouble forever.
-I am trying...
-Hello! That's the damn problem. Stop trying! Surrender! Go out into the garden and just sit there. And still your mind. And watch what happens. Why don't you just let it be?

...

-I'm sorry, we were just bad timing.
-I just wanted things to be easy. We were good when things were easy.
-It's not that I need easy right now, I just can't have so hard.
-Well you sound good. Stronger.
-So do you.
-Yeah, I'm an actor... Liz, I got a part. It's on Broadway, it's pretty cool.
-I'm happy for you.
-Alright, well, see you around, kid.

...

-I know you feel awful, but your life's changing. That's not a bad thing. And you're in the perfect place for it, surrounded by grace.
-I thought I was over him, but... I love him.
-Big deal, so you fell in love with someone.
-I really miss him...
-So miss him! Send him some light and love everytime you think him and drop it. You know, if you could clear out all that space in your mind that you're using to obsess over this guy and your failed marriage, you'd have a vaccum and a doorway. And you know what the Universe would do with that doorway? Rush in. God, rush in! Fill you with more love than you ever dreamed of. Man! Groceries, I think you have the capacity someday to love the whole world.

...

-Waiting for him to forgive you is a damn waste of time, Groceries. Forgive yourself.
-It's not that easy...
-Yeah.

...

-Here's the deal: you can stay here 'til you're free of yourself. You hear me. Everything else will take care of itself.
-Is this where you forgave yourself?
-I'm trying, Elizabeth, I am trying.

-I loved you, Steven.
-I know. I still love you.
-So love me.
-I'll miss you.
-So miss me. Send me love and light everytime you think of me and drop it. It won't last forever. Nothing does.

...

Hey, Groceries, believe in love again.

...

-Last time you have too much worry, too much sorrow. Last time you look like sad old woman. Now you pretty. Why so different?
-Well, a lot of things, really. But I was in Rome for four months, just feeding myself, then I went to live in an Ashram in India...
-Now we put together.
-Exactly, that's why I'm here.

...

-People in Bali understand: in order to be happy you must always know where you are. Every moment. Right here is perfect balance. Right at meeting of Heaven and Earth. Not too much God, not too much selfish, otherwise, life too crazy. You lose balance, you lose power. In morning you do meditation from India, serious, very serious. In day, you enjoy Bali. Then, in afternoon, come see me. An off day you do new meditation, very simple: sit in silence and smile.
-I feel balanced already.
-Not so easy, Liz: smile with face, smile with mind, even smile in liver. See you later, aligator.

...

-Mmm... You have no sex for a loooong time, baby. I can tell by your knee. Cartilage very dry. Hormones from sex lubricate joint.
-Ok...
-I pray for you. We sisters...

...

-Mostly brazilian music, but I'm also very much into Phil Collins and Air Supply.
-You really shouldn't say things like that out loud...

...

-Do you need a ride? That way I won't run you over again...

...

-How many places have you visited? I have 46 stamps on my passport.
-I happen to have 49 stamps on my passport.
-49? I knew it!
-You knew what?
-I knew it. We are both andelacins, my dear.
-What is that?
-Andelacin is... come si dice... is an in between. Is the one who lives by the border, because they renounced to the comfort of family life in order to seek elightment.
-Hm, I like your word. And I like the way you say enlightment.
-Elightment.
-You're missing a syllable, but I like it.

...

-And you have divorce. Very difficult. You love her very much. You haven't healed that wound. Now, you are scared to open your heart. You are afraid hurt will happen to you again. Only way to heal is to trust. It's ok to have broken heart, this mean you have tried for something.
-Is it going to be broken again?
-He a good man, Liz, you need a good man.
-Thank you...
-True.
-I'm so sick of people telling me I need a man.
-You don't need a man, Liz, you need a champion.

...

-You have blatter infection. Common after no sex, then too much sexy time.
-We haven't even been apart for a minute in two weeks.
-You're afraid now, right? I understand. Don't want to lose yorself. Love is scary. Dangerous. Happened to me. I pray every day but husband begged for me...
-Don't feel bad about Felipe. Everybody needs affection, honey. Make people do funny things. Everyone gets like that at the beginning of relationship. Want too much happiness, too much pleasure. Until you make yourself sick. Even to Wayan has happened at the beginning of my love affair. I lose myself, Liz.

...

-When I was in Italy, i learned a word: "tutti", which in italian it means "everybody". So that's the lesson, isn't it? When you set out in the world to help yourself, sometimes you end up helping... Tutti.

...

-Balance is not letting anybody love you less than you loves yourself.
-You still smile with your liver, like I tell you?
-Yes.
-You still meditate like you guru in India teach you?
-Yes.
-You have been one with God?
-Yes.
-You love your new boyfriend?
-I ended it.
-Don't understand why you do that.
-I couldn't keep my balance.
-Liz, listen to Ketut. Sometimes, to lose balance for love is part of living balanced life.

...

In the end, I've come to believe in something I called the physics of the quest. A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of quest physics goes something like this: if you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter old resentments and set out on a truth seeking journey either externally or internally and if you are trully willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you were prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be witheld from you...
Felipe!
I can't help but believe it, given my experience.
-I decided on my word. "Attraversiamo". It means "let's cross over" :).

15 comentarii:

  1. This is incredible!! I still imagine how Dr Osauyi brought my husband back to me in just 2days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. My name is Wayne Izzy from USA, When i contacted Dr Osauyi for a love spell for me and my husband to come back together who said he doesn't have anything to do with me, but today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of brining lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr osauyi can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Court Cases Curing of all types of Diseases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via this email

    Osauyilovespellhelp@gmail.com
    Osauyilovespell@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp +2347064294395

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Divorce and marital breakthrough save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce? you can contact Dr. Lucky through email Realspellcasteronline@gmail.com

    Good day everybody, My names are Jones i am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back. It all started when my husband cheated on me with another woman unknowing to him that the woman is a wizard, the woman castes a spell on my husband which made my husband change his feelings towards me and the kids and broke our 6 years marriage. I was confused and stressed because of the pains of being a single mother, so i called a friend and explained my marital challenges to her, she instructed and directed me to contact this great powerful spell caster called Dr. Lucky, The main reason why she instructed me to contact Dr Lucky was because in recent times she have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about the powerful spell caster Dr Lucky and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband and utilize the powers of the other woman which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. To everyone with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. Lucky the powerful urgent spell caster via details below

    Email: Realspellcasteronline@gmail.com
    Blogs: Realspellcasteronline1.spotblog.com

    Thanks so much Dr Lucky I owe you alots Dr Lucky I LOVE YOU

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    We Have Loan Programs Tailored For Any Profile And You've Come To The Right Place To Satisfy Your Business Needs. If Your Company Or You Know Of Any Company With Viable Projects / Proposals That Needs Financing, Kindly Write Us With The Loan Requirement. Please, Contact Us For More Information: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. WOW... My joy and happiness has been so much so I just want to testify of what DR JOHN, has done for me . All hope was gone; I didn't believe when a friend told me DR JOHN, can help me get my Boyfriend back and he really did. I just want to thank him so much for helping me in my situation he is a great spell caster. I believe he can help anybody with relationship problems . You can contact him Via inbox him/ drjohnsoco@gmail.com OR drjohnsoco@outlook.com, WhatsApp him number +2348147766277.

    RăspundețiȘtergere


  5. I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, HIV AIDS is known not to have a cure, I contacted this disease in 2017,before I get married to my husband Mary, and I thank him for his courage and support towards the period of my illness. I have done all my best to get cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a healing spell DR ODUCK AYAMUD on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV AIDS, Cancer, Herpes etc, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this spell caster he helped me cast a healing spell and I was healed within two weeks ( 2days ) Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease or ailment via this email : oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS.................YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Hello everyone i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr Ojabu, My husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick, When i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about Dr Ojabu and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr Ojabu you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact drojabusolutiontemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348039177826.....

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr jones
    cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever
    since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was
    prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither
    did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then
    miraculously came across Dr jones the powerful herbalist that cure HPV
    INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he
    prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV
    disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers
    why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like
    Dr jones that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C VIRUS,HERPES
    VIRUS,ALS VIRUS. you can contact his via: email bantespelltemple@gmail.com .whatsapp
    or call +2349063962262

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. When I found Dr. ben I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.ben through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. ben helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. ben to anyone in need of help. Email: drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348151642717....

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. few days ago, so i emailed Dr BEN about my bad relationship condition, how my lover left me, how he was with another girl, so dr ben told me it would take 2days to get my boyfriend back, i waited for 2 days, unbelievable my boyfriend came to my house asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and we rekindled and got back together, he now show me care and attention. was my last hope, my last chance after all the spell casters I tried before, dr ben kept his promise! he is the greatest spell caster on the internet, His email is;[drbenspellcaster@gmail.com] thanks..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    RăspundețiȘtergere


  11. I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking for help on how to get your Ex lover back after a breakup or divorce! Dr AZEN is certainly the best spell caster, and his result is 100% guarantee. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into several quarrels,one day he left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with may husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr AZEN can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give it a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did all what he instructed me to do,i actually follow his leads and he did a (Love spell) for me.48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much it all seems as a dream to me in the begaining when he called me but i realized that is all a reality not a dream,it was So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he had caused me and the kids over day time he have been away from home.Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr AZEN. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr AZEN is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore,you can as well Email him at: { azentemple@gmail.com } you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp with this number or what'sapp (+2349038299828) Thanks

    RăspundețiȘtergere


  12. I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking for help on how to get your Ex lover back after a breakup or divorce! Dr AZEN is certainly the best spell caster, and his result is 100% guarantee. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into several quarrels,one day he left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with may husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr AZEN can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give it a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did all what he instructed me to do,i actually follow his leads and he did a (Love spell) for me.48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much it all seems as a dream to me in the begaining when he called me but i realized that is all a reality not a dream,it was So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he had caused me and the kids over day time he have been away from home.Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr AZEN. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr AZEN is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore,you can as well Email him at: { azentemple@gmail.com } you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp with this number or what'sapp (+2349038299828) Thanks

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. I WANT TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE ODIN WHO HELPED ME BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND BACK HOME TO MY KIDS. I WAS MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND WILLIAM SCOTCH FOR SEVEN YEARS AND WE LIVED HAPPILY TOGETHER UNTIL A CERTAIN DAY HE JUST WOKE UP FROM SLEEP TO TELL ME THAT HE DOES NOT LOVE ME ANY MORE. AT FIRST I TAUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT WITH TIME I BECAME TO SEE THAT HE WAS SERIOUS.WE ALREADY HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER AND I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR MY THIRD BABY. SO A DAY CAME WHEN HE JUST ARRANGED HIS BAGS AND SAID HE WAS LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR GOOD AND NOT LONGER INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP. I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THEY BOTH TRAVELED OUT OF THE STATE. AS I WAS READING THROUGH THE INTERNET ABOUT DIVORCE, I READ ABOUT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE SO I CONTACTED HIM FOR HELP. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT IN JUST 48 HOURS, THAT MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO COME BACK. I NEVER BELIEVED HIM UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME TO THE HOUSE ASKING FOR MY FORGIVENESS. NOW WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH OUR KIDS AND THE EVIL WOMAN THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEM IN MY MARRIAGE WAS SENT AWAY BY MY HUSBAND. YOU CAN CONTACT DR OKEKE TODAY TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP REACH HIM ON HIS (writelovespell@gmail.com) or reach him on whatsAp on +2348140443360 HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER AND SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND PREDICAMENTS HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM
    1. HIV/AIDS CURE
    2. HERPES CURE
    3. CANCER CURE
    4. PREGNANCY SPELL
    5. DIABETES CURE
    6. MARRIGE SPELL

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr  Sunny has rendered to me for  getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email solutioncentre911@gmail.com Also specialize i 1) love Spell2) Pregnancy  Spell
    3) Divorce Spell
    4)  Marriage Spell
    5) Healing Spell
    6) Spell for Break
    7) Money Spell
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) you want to satisfy your lover
    contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: solutioncentre911@gmail.com  

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We encourage you to contact us and learn more about the loans service we offered. If you have any questions or want more information about our company, please do not hesitate to contact us: debyfinancingloans@gmail.com Whats-App contact number +918375004762

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8) Monthly Income:
    9) Occupation:

    C.E.O. Deby Johnson.
    debyfinancingloans@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number: +447459797459
    Whatsapp Number: +918375004762
    DEBY FINANCING LOANS COMPANY

    RăspundețiȘtergere