joi, 19 ianuarie 2012

Braveheart

Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow her.
...
Oui. Parce que chaque jour j'ai pense a toi.
...
I will love you my whole life. You and no other. 
...
Les anglais savent pas a quoi sert une lingue. 
...
- I'm dreaming.
- Yes, you are. And you must wake.
- I don't want to wake. I want to stay here with you.
- And I with you. But you must wake now.
...
I've lived long enough to live free, proud to see you become the man you are. I'm a happy man. 
...
- Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk, they fought for William Wallace and he fights for something that I've never had. And I took it from him when I betrayed him on the battle field. And it's tearing me apart. 
- All men betray, all lose heart...
- I don't want to lose heart! I want to believe, as he does! I will never be on the wrong side again!
...
- Why do you help me?
- Because of the way you are looking at me now...
...
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu