duminică, 8 ianuarie 2012

Don Juan de Marco


There are only four questions of value in life, don Octavio: 
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for?
And what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same: only love.
...
No fire, no heat. No heat, no life.
...
-We need to be a flight of eagles.
- I don't see myself in that picture...
-What are you talking about? I need to find out who you are. 
-Jack, you  know who I am. Who's brought you coffee for the last 32 years? 
-Listen, I know a lot about dirty coffee cups and I know a lot of fact but I need to know all about you. 
-What do you want to know?
-I want to know what your hopes and your dreams are and got lost along the way while I was thinking about myself... What's so funny?
-I thought you'd never ask.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu